Made in a factory that uses soy
CREAMY MUSHROOM RECIPE
- 5ml coconut oil
- 1/2 an onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove of garlic, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 250g button mushrooms, sliced
- 150 – 200g exotic mushrooms, sliced
- 1 x 400ml tin of coconut milk
- 250ml vegetable stock (homemade is always best)
- 15ml Tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 30ml nutritional yeast
- a good pinch of salt (I used Maldon salt)
- 250g Happy Earth People Red Lentil fusilli
1. Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick saucepan on medium heat.
2. Add the onion, garlic and thyme and sauté for 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add the mushrooms, sauté for 3 minutes or until they start to brown.
4. Add the remaining ingredients (except the pasta). Stir and leave to simmer for 15 minutes, to allow the sauce to thicken and for the flavours to intensify.
5. While your mushroom sauce simmers away, clean up and cook the red lentil fusilli.
6. Add the cooked fusilli to the sauce, stir in, taste and season before serving.